Manzoni: Dr. "Azzeccagarbugli"

Manzoni: Dr. "Azzeccagarbugli"
Picture by Francesco Gonin, 1840 edition of Alessandro Manzoni's "I promessi sposi"

mercoledì 6 maggio 2009

Exam

Dear all,
I would like to explain a couple of things about the exam.

First of all I would like to remind you that, if you want to take the exam before the 9th of June, you can choose to take it on May 25th or 26th but you should send me an email to confirm.

Second, I have the impression that you are a bit confused because we asked to some of you to write a paper. Before explaining I have to underline that what I'm going to say remains valid only if you follow the course until the end!!! We simply devided the students in 3 groups, according to how many times they wrote on the blog and how often they have commented during the lessons (of course prof. Conte tells me about that and if I'm missing something he will inform me again about all of you before the exam). The ones that wrote a lot (and some of you really did) and/or have commented a lot during the lessons, will take a quite simple exam. The ones that wrote less should prepare a topic they found interesting and discuss a bit about it. The ones that wrote just ones or twice should prepare a written text. In fact, on the blog we have the opportunity to judge also your written English and your capacity to think about legal questions, so it seems fair that who hasn't written should proof his qualities in a paper. I hope everything is clear!

Nessun commento: