Manzoni: Dr. "Azzeccagarbugli"

Manzoni: Dr. "Azzeccagarbugli"
Picture by Francesco Gonin, 1840 edition of Alessandro Manzoni's "I promessi sposi"

giovedì 19 marzo 2009

Stop registrations

Dear all,
today is the last day to register. If someone wants to attend the course he/she has to write me an email (stefaniagialdroni@gmail.com) today. The point is that it is compulsory to attend the lessons as there is no text book to study being the exam based on the lectures, the readings and the participation to the blog. So, it makes no sense to begin the course after Prof. Skeel's introduction.

2 commenti:

Federica ha detto...

Hi,
my name is Federica Meglio;i sent an email but i'm waiting still for an answer.
Thanks

Pasquale ha detto...

Hi,
my name is Pasquale Neri (289510); yesterday i send an eail to register and I'm still waiting....
I hope to be registrated.
Thanks.